- Highly skilled in nearly all aspects of post production
- Including: Editing, graphics design, visual effects, video/audio finishing, technical support, and media management
- Certified Avid Professional from Video Symphony, 2008
- Expertise with Avid, Final Cut Pro, and Adobe Suite. Including: After Effects, Photoshop, Premiere Pro
- Knowledgeable with a huge list of formats and equipment. Including: XDCAM, P2, DSLR, GoPro, C300, Alexa, Red
- Experienced in a variety of workflows and post environments. Including: Multicam/grouping, short/long form, VFX
- Able to prioritize and multi-task while getting things done in a timely matter
- Very experienced in solving and preventing technical problems
- Can provide creative styles and solutions
- Strong work ethic and a team player
Lead Assist - Tremendous Entertainment! - 2016 to Present - Multicam broadcast TV shows, offline/online workflow. Assisting remote editors and in-house.
Shows include: Bizarre Foods (Travel Channel), For Peete's Sake (OWN), and Naturally, Danny Seo (NBC)
- Avid Media Composer - ISIS
Post Supervisor - Sherman Grinberg Film Library - 2015 to Present - Managing large film archive for online distribution and licensing. Digitizing film in 4k, distributing on Getty Images, and archive to LTO.
- Final Cut Pro - Windows Server
Editor / Graphic Design / Media Management - For The Record - 2016 - Designing and building video wall graphics for a cruise ship stage performance. Graphics acted as a light show and as a virtual set.
- Adobe Photoshop / After Effects / Premiere Pro - Cinema 4D
Editor / Assist - OneMedia - 2015 - ESPN’s multicam basketball show: BallUp Million Dollar Summer Challenge
- Avid Media Composer - Unity
Editor / Lead Assist - One K Studios - 2014 to 2015 - Multicam, reality, documentary. Editing, managing tech workflows, visual effects, and finishing for Mad Max: Fury Road behind the scenes content and the Paula Deen Network launch.
- Avid Media Composer / Symphony - Adobe Creative Cloud - FlavourSys Strawberry
Editor / Assistant Editor - New Wave Entertainment - 2013 to 2014 - Assisting editors and online editors. Working on trailers, behind the scenes, comedy specials, reality. Editing sizzle reels. Managing a variety of media and organizing workflows.
- Clients include: Warner Brothers / Fox Studios / Universal / Disney / Sony Pictures
- Avid Media Composer - ISIS / Interplay - Adobe - Final Cut Pro
Editor - Fox Sports West / Prime Ticket - 2010 to 2013 - Editing sports packages for Los Angeles sports teams. Preparing shows for air. Building various graphical elements for shows and live broadcast.
- Avid Media Composer - Avid News Cutter - Avid Interplay Systems - After Effects - Photoshop
Technician - Atlas Digital - 2013 - Field technician working for many Los Angeles post production facilities. Configured and trouble-shot editing, onlining, ingesting, and sharing equipment.
- Clients include: Starz / Think Factory / Big Brother / Pilgrim Studios / House of Cards
- Avid Media Composer / Symphony - ISIS - Unity - Adobe - Many media formats
Assistant Editor - Style Network - 2011 - Reality show assistant editor to 15+ editors and story producers. Digitizing, organizing, preparing graphics, tech support, set up bays, editing spots
- Final Cut Studio 2 - DVCPro HD
Editor / Effects / Graphic Design - Freelance - 2008 to 2011 - Editor for feature/short films, music videos, commercials, actor reels, corporate videos. Built VFX elements, designed graphics, finalized productions
- Avid / Final Cut Pro / Premiere Pro - Effects and Graphics on After Effects - Photoshop - Illustrator
Editor / Effects / Graphic Design - Antarctic Productions - 2008 to 2010 - Worked on various corporate videos. 3D and 2D graphics. Green screen shoots and digital set design. Shot on HDV.
- Editing on Avid / Final Cut Pro - Effects and Graphics on After Effects - Photoshop - Illustrator
Editor / Repair / DVD - SPPN Images - 2008 to 2009 - Worked with a Paramount film archive. Repairing and building DVD collections from decades of news reels and other works.
- Final Cut Pro - Soundtrack Pro - After Effects - Photoshop - DVD Studio Pro - Adobe Encore
Editor / Production Assistant - MPTV (Milwaukee PBS) - 2007 - Offline editing on Avid Media Composer.
Software and Hardware Skills
Adobe: CS3 to CC2017 Premiere Pro / Photoshop / Illustrator / Audition / Bridge / Lightroom / Prelude / Media Encoder
Avid: Media Composer 2.6 to 8.9 / Symphony
Apple: Final Cut Studio 2 / 3 / X (Full Suite)
Plugin: Boris / Sapphire / Red Giant / Keylight / many more
Storage: ISIS / Unity / Interplay / Flavoursys Strawberry
Encode: Compressor / Sorenson / DVS Clipster / many more
VFX: Cinema 4D / Nuke / After Effects / Moca
DIT: Shotput Pro / Offload / FileSync
Other: DaVinci Resolve / AutoIngest / Sonicfire / Pluraleyes / ArtRage / Microsoft Office / RedCine X / Quickeys
Hardware: Huge variety of BOBs, patch systems, decks, mixers, monitors, card readers, waveform/vector scopes
OS: Extremely fluent in PC and Mac environments - Windows XP to 10 - OSX 10.3 to 10.11 - Ubuntu
2008 - Certified Avid Professional from Video Symphony, Burbank CA
2007 - Associate Degree in Television and Video Production at MATC, Milwaukee WI